Friday 11 March 2011

Bad blogger!

I started this blog to table down my thoughts, but I have been a very very bad blogger. Anyway, I am alright and well. Guess who got published? Me!! ***screams***
The stuff I wrote is here I got some good reviews, criticism and comments which felt really good. I have written stuff which I never showed anyone but I really just wanted it out there. Wrote it as an sms draft on my phone at about 2-3am and decided to post it as soon as I got out of bed in the morning. I was scared when I got the notification for the first comment; my palm was sweaty and all but I was like oh well, I will take whatever blow they give me. Let's just say I smiled all day then I sent the link to my B.F also making him promise not to show anyone else. Please check it out and let me know what you think thank you..

Xxx,
Mariaah.

5 comments:

  1. I really liked the piece on Naija Stories
    It almost felt like a 'Spoken poem'
    It would be great performed by a strong male or female.
    Could I ask - Who it was written for??
    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!Naija mum on my blog, runs round the house jumping*** :)

    Ok I am back thank you so much for taking a look it means so much.. Its about the love for a child/baby;inspired by my kid brother. He was born in September but I met him in January (long story) like it says in the first line. We look alike even though he is a boy and people mistook him for my son whenever I took him out as a toddler(I was 15) some even gave "dirty" looks. I was missing him cos I 've been away from Naija for sometime.
    Thanks again, x :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled on your blog & kinda liked it. I tagged u in an award, check my blog to claim.

    http://therealworld-therealworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to smile when I read about the sweaty palms because I remember the feeling ever so well and I really liked your innocent emotions piece.
    I've love to have you come on over sometime.
    http://fabulositynouveau.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Innocent thoughts' perfectly convey the unbridled and uncorrupted thoughts of a pure heart. Nicely written, gurl. People, THE GEEBEE CHRONICLES is back. Catch up on the latest episodes.

    ReplyDelete