Saturday 1 May 2010

friday

Ok so the day started quite normal, BTW this is my first ever blog so pardon me inabilities to write one like you...Yeah back to friday, woke up quite late very like me on days when am not rushing to anywhere I sleep my eyes out...M's with me for the weekend so we decide to go out like central london and he hints "probably shop" and to be honest I didnt want to step out at all..
Don't get me wrong I love to shop, take walks and all that ish but the weather wasn't working for me...You know the type of weather you wake up to and all you just want to do is only brush your teeth have breakfast and go back to bed or watch T.V all day. Actually you will understand me well if you live in the Uk like OMDz it pretty bad some times.
After like dragging my feet and getting ready I just said to M "am nt going out anymore" ok lets go to T's am like nah...Well finally we argued a bit then drove to Ts which was nice ate doritos and some salsa sauce (never been a fan!!) I almost finished a bag, bbq'd chicken, rice and the view from his crib was ....wait for it!!...L.E.G.E.N.D.A.R.Y.. OO and his camera was MAHHD...

Evening...M'S been callng his guys to hang, so they sme west end place turned out to be fun..I wore this blue dress I av had for smetime but never worn (the reason why I decided to start a blog). We drive back from T's, dress up to hang and as I am stepping out of the car I feel somthing's gne wrong, d zip bailed on me..M tried, I tried, some lady tried, nothin workd I had to ask some one for a safety pin..All in all had fun, danced like I wasnt wearing a dress with a spoilt zip (which most pple ll be flare up about) well I was a lil bit bothered but still had fun!!!
cheers and pls be kind with ur comments..thks(well if you dnt I ll treat you like the zip!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment